Fill a Shoebox – Change a Child’s Christmas
United Way NZ are working to brighten Christmas for children whose families are experiencing financial hardship and we’d love a hand!
Our Community partners for 2019 Christmas are: Women’s Refuge, Budgeting and Family Services Centre (South Auckland), English Language Partners and Birthright (Canterbury)
It’s a simple proposition….
1) We provide the number of shoeboxes you request (min 20)
2) We provide lists of suggested gifts for different age groups
3) Your team fill the boxes with presents
4) We arrange the distribution of boxes to pre-approved charities
5) The shoeboxes are gifted to the children, often at a fun event for the family
6) United Way NZ report back to you with photos and feedback
We appreciate donations towards the coordination of the Shoebox campaign and its tax deductible!
Alternatively, if you want to sponsor full boxes of presents for the children we can do this for you for $50/box.
We’d be delighted if you’d join us to keep the magic of Christmas alive.
Please sign up below for more information about how you and your workplace can get involved.