In the past ten years 54 community charities have been financially supported by United Way NZ in Southland. Collectively we have mobilised over 2338 volunteers to assist community groups.
United Way are currently inviting submissions for fund management opportunities, corporate/business sponsorship, payroll giving and donations to support Southland communities.
This year United Way NZ has contributed to the following Southland community groups:
- Able Charitable Trust
- English Language Partners
- Gore Parents Centre
- Kahu Youth Trust
- Pillars Incorporated
- Southland Sri Lankan Society
- Southland Youth One Stop Shop
- Tuatapere Community Worker Support Trust
- Wakatipu Youth Trust
- Youth Development Southland Region Trust
- Youthline Southland